Nov 27, 2010

Dragonisms

Some sketches we did during Art Direction aka character design class. I love drawing dragons. They're the coolest things ever. I want to draw more of these. I remember reading a book back some years ago about drawing dragons...I should've bought it but I didn't have enough money. Maybe I should go look for it again. This one I'm throwing in because the inverted colors are just cool!
 



Oh, and because it's almost the end of November, here's a song-poem I made on a whim, because I love writing about any possible topic.
"THE ARTIST'S CAROL"

I can't believe it's November...soon it'll be December.
Christmas is just around the corner and I've run out of rhymes to whisper
The school year's almost over; my second sem's halfway through
Soon I'll graduate from school,
and have time to finish my comic long overdue.

No comments:

Post a Comment