Jan 31, 2013

HELLO 2013

Wow, look at that. It's February already tomorrow. Time really does fly and I feel like it's slipping through so quickly.. I just finished a project for a video game company. I made their backgrounds but I'm not allowed to post the art online or talk about it publicly yet. It's a shame because I was really proud of what I've done. I developed a working pattern and went through forced self-training so I learned all these new skills that I can apply to future artworks.

Right now, I'm relaxing and dabbling with painting again. Since The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey came out last December, I'm itching to draw the dwarves. While that's not done, here are pictures from my New Year's party taken from my new Canon 1100D DSLR! I was soooo happy when my dad got me one. I haven't figured out all the controls yet, though.

lookit dem pretty fireworks
 


I've spammed you with fireworks. I was so ecstatic because I couldn't do capture those well with my old digicam. I still love my digicam though. I have too many hobbies. Anyway, a belated Happy New Year wish for you, dear reader! May you have a blessed one.

No comments:

Post a Comment